When we asked you what you wanted in a sun hat, a few things were clear:
You wanted a sun hat that was neutral or plain in colour rather than patterned, was able to be secured or tightened, came in a size range that fit our bigger babies too, and of course offered the ultimate sun protection.
So we put this to our manufacturer and not only have we made beautiful neutral, plain coloured bucket hats as requested, but they also have some pretty cool features too:
- Made with special UPF 50 rated fabric - offering you and your child the ultimate protection from our harsh NZ sun.
- Nice wide brim to help protect faces as well your little ones shoulders
- Mesh lining to keep wee heads cool
- Made from polyester and cotton for breathability and fast drying.
And I don't know about you, but I’ve always found finding hats for both of my boys a real struggle. One has quite a big head and the other, a very little head, so finding a hat that fits both of them comfortably, has proven more difficult than I had imagined.
Well, with our new wide brim hats, this is no longer the case
Our hats come in two size ranges:
- small approx 48-50cm (~1yr-3yr olds)
- medium/large approx 52cm-54cm (~3yr-6yr olds)
And they’re designed to fit a wide range of children. The best thing about our hats is they are able to be adjusted to your child’s head size with an elastic fastener which is located at the back of the hat.
They also have with an adjustable chin strap so they can be secured under your child’s chin - it’s a win win.
Made out of polyester fibre and cotton.
Cold Machine Wash recommended